Web-Based Facility Monitoring System (EMS) DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring)
Although data center facilities are designed to meet the highest standards of operation, PA Vision ensures comprehensive 24 x 7 x 365 facilities monitoring system is in place to guarantee performance. All potential problems are eliminated before they escalate.
EMS typically monitors analog and dry contact outputs from devices such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, gas detectors, smoke detectors, fire suppression systems, surveillance products (Web cameras), leak detection systems, power monitoring systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), power distribution units (PDUs), generators, DC power plants, commercial power, HVAC units, ATS, TVSSs, and access keypads. It performs internal diagnostics that check the Flash Program code, serial ports, RAM, non-volatile RAM, real-time clock, internal power supplies, relay drivers, analog to digital converter (ADC), and modem.
Picobox EMS’s embedded firmware enables system configuration, I/O setup, status inquiries, alarm reports, data logs, and troubleshooting. The Falcon is menu driven and operates with any Web browser, ASCII terminal or terminal emulation application such as HyperTerminal.
- Stand alone - Full functionality housed in one small and robust chassis.
- User friendly HTML interface using any web browser
- Event log, FIFO event recording (XML format)
- Remote on/off via logic expression and SMS command.
- 8 protected universal digital inputs (dry contacts)
- 2 digital relay outputs
- 2 analog inputs (4-20 mA)
- Configurable SMS repeat interval
- Remote add/edit/delete of phone number
- Remote query of phone group, input and output status
- Configurable auto-health check SMS
- Standalone- Full functionality controller design with powerful and reliable features.
- The interface can be accessed by laptop, computer or mobile phones
- It can monitor devices for more than 200 meters away from the unit.
- Instant SMS notification after the alarm.
- Able to monitor 84 monitoring points at the same time
*with expansion modules
- Can send SMS and Email locally and internationally.
- Has a 240 x 160 graphical display with a touchscreen that displays the current status of the I/Os.
- Embedded with a firewall.
- Penta band worldwide Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS) / High-speed packet access (HSPA) engine.
- Remote ON/OFF via logic expression and SMS command.
- With up to 500 event logs, First IN First OUT.
- Supports data pushing to the remote server.
- With user-friendly interface accessible using any web browser.
- I/Os can be expanded using the MODBUS interface.
- With auto-update function for firmware and system updates.
- Supports SD card for data logging.
The PICOBOX THS-100MD precision temperature and humidity sensor adopt the advanced Swiss Sensirion integrated chip design scheme, which is an integrated intelligent monitoring module used for ambient temperature and humidity measurement. This product is featured by direct visual display, high precision, low cost, aesthetic appearance, easy installation, and high stability.
- Built with the Swiss Sensirion high-precision integrated digital temperature and humidity chip
- With LCD screen for visual display and easy operation
- Anti-electromagnetic interference
- Measurement reading will not be affected by the components heat on the PCB
- Power supply reversed polarity protection
- Easy to install and maintenance